Who can use this form?
- This form is used if you previously attended the J. Mack Robinson College of Business at Georgia State University as a graduate degree-seeking student and have not attended classes in the last three semesters, or have not earned at least six semester hours of credit in three consecutive terms.
- This form is used to re-enroll in the same status in which you previously attended. For example, if you previously attended as a degree-seeking student, use this form to reenter as a degree-seeking student. EXCEPTION: If you previously attended as a graduate transient, non-degree, or post-graduate student, please use the online application to reenter.
- If a change of status (transient to degree-seeking, etc.) is desired, a new application and application fee should be submitted by the appropriate deadline.
- Any graduate student wishing to attend as an undergraduate must submit a new application and $50.00 application fee to Undergraduate Admissions.
- Indicate which semester and year you want to reenter.
- Provide all the personal information requested. If you do not know your Panther number, leave this field blank. If you used a different name when you last attended the Robinson College of Business, please provide that name. If you do not recall the exact first and last terms you attended GSU, enter the years.
- Indicate your previous enrollment status and the enrollment status you seek upon reentry. Usually, you must reenter into the same status as you were in previously. EXCEPTIONS: Previous degree-seeking graduate students may request to change to another graduate degree program. Please use the change of program form: if you have been enrolled within the last year OR complete a new admissions application if it has been more than a year.
- List any schools you have attended since you last attended GSU. Please submit transcripts from all such institutions.
- Enter the Residency Information. This information will be used to determine your residency status for tuition.
- Enter your employment history for the previous 12 months and attach a current resume.
- Please upload a “Statement of Intent” briefly explaining why you want to reenter the program and why this program is still a good fit for you.
- Sign and submit the form.
- Mail a $25.00 check payable to Georgia State University, with "Reentry for [TERM/YEAR]" in the 'For' line and
Mail to:J. Mack Robinson College of Business
Graduate Student Services
Georgia State University P. 0.
Atlanta, GA 30302-3988
ORDeliver to:J. Mack Robinson College of Business
Graduate Student Services
35 Broad Street
Atlanta, GA 30303